|Import a Holiday file|
- On the File menu, click Import and Export.
- In the wizard, click Import a file, and then click Next.
- Click Holiday file, and then click Next.
- In the File to import box, specify the path and file name of the .vrh file you want to import.
- Choose one of the following:
- Replace duplicates with items imported. Existing data will be overwritten with the information from the item imported.
- Allow duplicates to be created. Existing data will not be overwritten, and duplicates will be added to the existing file.
- Do not import duplicate. Existing data will be kept, and the duplicate information from the imported file will not be copied to the existing file.
- Click Finish.
- You can return to the previous step at any time.
- On the Calendarscope's Web site, there are "Holiday Files" with the holidays for many different countries. Visit Download area on our Web site http://www.dualitysoft.com/download.html. This will save you the effort at entering holidays on your own.