|View pages in print preview|
Using Print Preview lets you see how each page of a specified Print Style will print before you send it to a printer.
- On the File menu, click Print Preview.
- Use the buttons on the toolbar to look over the page or make adjustments before printing.
- Click Setup to change fonts, header and footer settings, direction, margins, or other printing options.
- Click Print to change Print Style.
- Print style: A combination of paper and page settings that determines the way items print.